Monday, February 8, 2010

36/365his

Bath time... no wait, i mean shower...

And by shower, I mean baby shower...
 Katy, Jeremy's little sister had a baby... His name is Chance Jeremiah Nicholas... 

I have to tell you people, showers are way more fun after the baby has come... that way i get more snuggles...
  So of coarse... i through her one after Chance had come.

Here are some pictures from the shower... 





Some one took Chance away... 
Am I pouting? 
heck yes! 
I need my baby fix.... 
who cares if  Other people like Grandmas want a turn....
Let it be known through out the world.. I am a baby hog... and I am NOT repentant. AT ALL.

Congrats Katy! You made another beautiful little man!
disclaimer... I'm not really pouting...


2 comments:

Me said...

i see you did the awesome yet disgusting game! my mom got two showers one before i was born and one after... such a lucky lady!

Ali said...

Once again, it looks like an awesome party! He looks oh so sweet.

I love your pout picture :)