Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Parenting 101.. or not

What Not to do take 1.
never turn your back on a 6 year when he's holding a paint pen.....not even for a minute.

What Not to Do take 2.
Don't Dress your child up to punish them... (yes i know the E is backwards...quiet you!)

or you might get one of these.


(j/k this was his costume for his almost talent show last year....he was to nervous to fallow through)

4 comments:

Ali said...

Oh, poor chewy!! I wonder how long it will take for that hair to shed and look normal again?/!

I'm so sorry! That outfit is awesome, by the way. the backwards E makes it all the better :)

Jenn Kimbrough said...

Since you made me start blogging you have to check out the blog I am doing daily for work now too! Oh and by the way JT is no longer allowed to play with Jaxx :)

Jenn Kimbrough said...

I guess this might help:
hamptoninngoodyear.blogspot.com

The Nearly 3 bunch said...

I have a vote for Pedro shirt love it! pore dog, I think red or yellow would be more his color.