Wednesday, June 10, 2009

boho chic or just sloppy?

Kaylen has taken to dressing herself... she comes up with some really interesting ensembles. she has mastered layering... OK not mastered but she defiantly layers. Oh dear, i wonder if she will be mad at me when she is older for letting her leave the house like this? Hmmm, well these days it's just not worth the battle. I get Sunday, and that is what really matters, right? Thank goodness for school uniforms next year!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

I love Kaylen's look. I say definitely Boho chic! She is well on her way to being a fashionista. Thanks again for taking Jett to the park. He lurrved it.

Boss Family said...

def...boho chic!! So darn cute though!! Emily likes to piece something’s together too but she hasn't quite mastered winning the fight yet. LOL

The Trotter Family said...

It's OK because she is cute. If she was less than cute and dressed ugly, then you worry. Don't you just love that stage!