Tuesday, October 7, 2008
No more markers!
My kids have compained that we don't have any markers... I got rid of all of them about a year ago. I figured they just weren't worth the mess... Because jt and kaylen are older I thought maybe they would be able to handle the temptation that goes along with those wonderfully wet colors.... I forgot to factor in Sam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Oh crap! I hope those are washable markers. Good luck with the clean up!
Oh no! Your beautifully painted walls in the background... shoot! It looks like they had fun at least!
That boy is going to be a tattoo artist- what talent!!!
Miss ya Val.
you do deserve an award for doing the laundry. i turned 30 today and truth be told...i still have my mom do it. i hate laundry and i am just one person. you have a bundle of people to keep in clean clothes. i applaud you.
Geez, when your kids do something they don't hold back! The Apple place looks fun!
I love that Kaylen is looking all clean and innocent and Sam is TOTALLY COVERED in marker. Wow. Ya, I would stick with crayons too- Kaylen and JT can have the joys of using markers at school where Sam is far away!! Such a cute picture.
You try to be a nice mom and get the markers JT and Kaylin have been asking for, and look what happens.. Sorry you have to clean that mess up! Good luck! One things for sure..your house is never short on fun!!
Ha! Silly Picasso. So glad you joined us on blogspot.
that's hillarious! I love the green drawn on sandals! Go sam!
Post a Comment