we decided we couldn't wait for husbands or even for the weekend because... Lisa is going to pack her family up and move to Idaho in just a couple weeks.
knowing we may never find a time to get EVERYONE together we just went for it. and it was awesome except maybe the traffic....it took a LONG time to get there because of all the construction. but it was worth it once we got there. first we ate lunch...
Sasha found a good theory on the wall...
the kids played and played...









Sam and Jet were definately preocupied by the fishing pond across the road and were determined to go throw rocks in it, but they did manage to stand still for 2 seconds.....


then we got our apples.....
and packed everyone up for the treck back home,(which with that many babies/ kids is no small task, next time we need more hands; but we did it and it was tons of fun, I am so lucky to have such fun friends! I love you girls ;)
knowing we may never find a time to get EVERYONE together we just went for it. and it was awesome except maybe the traffic....it took a LONG time to get there because of all the construction. but it was worth it once we got there. first we ate lunch...
Sasha found a good theory on the wall...
the kids played and played...
then we went over to the pumpkins and played some more....
poor baby bear was worn out after puuting the moves on pretty Peyton.
Sam and Jet were definately preocupied by the fishing pond across the road and were determined to go throw rocks in it, but they did manage to stand still for 2 seconds.....

4 comments:
I love it! We are lucky to have such great friends -- and such cute kids. Our trip to Apple Hill will be one of my favorite memories, ever!
Looks like you guys had so much fun! Did you get to pick the apples off of the trees? My mom took us to do that once when we were little and I've never forgotten it! I bet your kids will remember it forever too!
Wow - great to hear from you! I can't even believe you two have 3 kids!!! Yep...and I'm still livin' large in the singles ward. What is wrong with the world? What a darling family - you sure make them cute. Hope all is well
xoxo
I miss you!!! I love the pictures one day I will get my blog up dated! I will never forget you!!!!!I talk about my friends all the time. I wish we could have a girls night! I miss those! You are the best!!!!!
Post a Comment