I saw your mom in church the other day and I go up to her and I'm like, hey congrats you have another baby on the way! And she was like, yeah Michelle is pretty excited, and I was like no Valerie right? I swear that you said you were prego, but now that i think about it, I think I had a dream that you were prego, crazy huh? LOL :)
"You will have significant experiences. I hope you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."
~Gordon B. Hinckley
6 comments:
Is it just me or does Sam look alot like JT there? Nice to see him getting ready for Easter :)
He is going to be so mad that you posted this picture one day!
i am sure my kids are egg heads some days. and great strategic positioning to hide the jewels...
where have you been?? i keep checking but nothing here...you know blog neglect is a crime. :)
I miss hearing all your fun story's!
I saw your mom in church the other day and I go up to her and I'm like, hey congrats you have another baby on the way! And she was like, yeah Michelle is pretty excited, and I was like no Valerie right? I swear that you said you were prego, but now that i think about it, I think I had a dream that you were prego, crazy huh? LOL :)
Post a Comment