Lisa moved to Idaho.... it was really sad for me to have such a great family leave us! Kaylen loves Gracie and asks about her almost every day...we are planning on making a visit soon though....that seems to help kaylen deel with loosing a friend.
Anywho this post is not supposed to be depressing; on the contrary we had a ton of fun before the big move! we had Gracie over to play while Lisa and Richie packed up. it was wonderful for the girls to spend the last hours together playing dress up princesses.......
The grown up girls got to have one last party as well (a final farewell brunch)
...unfortunately Janelle wasn't feeling well, so she didn't make it;
:( So it was just Sasha Lisa the kids and I.
we ate visited and gave Lisa her goodbye goodies...
I love this great group of girls!!! What fun we have had together!

2 comments:
Oh how i miss our little friend! But i am glad to still have you sweet Valerie...
I MISS YOU!!!!! COME VIsit US, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE........
Post a Comment