Monday, April 4, 2011

almost a year ago...

Almost A Year Ago, we went to CA for Memorial day... 
I ran a 5k with Ali, And we then decided we would do a half marathon together.... She did hers, I flaked.... I know big surprise. Sorry Ali.

And Kaylen ran her first little race. and she did GREAT! I hope running is in her future, I would love to go on little runs with her when she is older... notice i said little? 




We Were able to soak up some grandma Loves....( the best) 



And we had a family BBQ 

Uncle Jeff taught the little ones the importance of skateboarding.... 


And me the importance of keeping your eye on the ball..... oooof look at my face. 
Fail.







And Sam learned he is too young to enjoy volleyball....

It was a great trip, Cant wait for this years trip where i WILL be running the half marathon.

3 comments:

Chelle said...

Are you going to catch p on a whole year or r u just as excited as me 4 memorial day? luv u

Valley Girl said...

I am sooooo excited! But yes I am going to attempt to get caught up.

Ali said...

Oh man, that was so long ago. Evan looks like such a baby and Tank was was still INSIDE! :) Those were some fun times...I'm exited for this year. Although I won't be running, I'll be your ultimate cheerleader!