
imagine my surprise this week when he went from sneaking kaylens PJ's to only wanting super hero jamies. we finished baths and started getting dressed for bed when Sam started yelling no, no, no, spider man, (jt was wearing spider man pajamas to bed). i tried explaining to him that he didn't have any super hero PJ's...i really was playing up his dinosaur jamies.... it didn't work. he sat there glaring at me....
until i had the brilliant idea to pull out jts box of outgrown cloths; luckily there were a pair of batman pajamas....problem solved.
so does this mean we wont end up calling Sam Samantha, or is it just a really bad sign that he CARES A LOT about what he wears???

5 comments:
Hey when did you start this blog? No fair... now I have to catch up on it! :) you need to email everyone and announce it! :) I'm going through Hawaii withdrawls... we need to plan another getaway soon! :)
So I am glad you switch over to blogspot. Now I might actually post comments instead of just stocking you! By the way, loved the pictures of your trip. Looks like you had WAY to much fun and relaxation. I am sure you are in need of another trip!?!
I love that picture of Sammy pouting- so classic. I bet he'll love it in years to come too. I have to tell you, I am loving that you switched to blogger too- it's much easier to specifically comment on your posts:)
Hi Val! Hawaii looks amazing. So fun that you and Debbie did that! Poor Sam...can't decide what to wear. At least it's superhero for now!
Yeah, you are finally on blogspot. Sam is so funny! Micah likes feminine things too, so I wouldn't worry about it...until he does it 13!
Post a Comment